Pages Navigation Menu

Nigeria news, headlines, events , stories and all that is trending today

Guys Be-careful !! See What Happened To This Guy After Making Use Of Expired Aftershave Product (Photos)

A Nigerian man has been left with severe burns, after he used an aftershave with manipulated expiry dates. Facebook user, Stephen Maduekwe, who shared photos on the platform wrote;

“For people who doesn’t have regards for human life
Listen and listen good
Your time will come to an end soon

Imagine I bought a cream for after shave
After applying on my skin
Then dis happened…it happened in less than 30mins
Not knowing that some people are going around selling expired goods with changed expiry date

The post Guys Be-careful !! See What Happened To This Guy After Making Use Of Expired Aftershave Product (Photos) appeared first on Ngyab.

This post was syndicated from Ngyab. Click here to read the full text on the original website.

Do you something awesome to share with the world? Click here to share

Get thousands of free final year project topics and materials sorted by subject to help with your research

Do you ever have any question about anything you wish to ask and get answer? Click here to ask

Follow us on twitter @NigeriaTodayNG

Also, Like us on facebook

Comments

1 Comment on "Guys Be-careful !! See What Happened To This Guy After Making Use Of Expired Aftershave Product (Photos)"

Notify of
avatar
Sort by:   newest | oldest | most voted
Ivory wonders
Guest
Ivory wonders

Don’t be silly! That is just an allergic reaction.There is a reason a drug is expired, because it has lost most of its potency. An expired drug wouldn’t do that much damage in 30min unless you are incompatible with the chemicals in that particular brand.

wpDiscuz

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/nigtoday/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/modules/gravatar-hovercards.php on line 238
Download the Nigeria Today app from Play store. Click here download now
Hello. Add your message here.